Sunday, June 08, 2008

Friends are Friends Forever

I had a wonderful time visiting my hometown for about 3 days. My son always enjoys visiting Nana and Grandpa, and normally the trips are only 1-2 days so that's what I do as well. My objective for this trip was to visit my parents along with as many friends as I could before I started my classes.

I was able to have a 4 hour conversation with 2 different high school friends - one at Logan's and one at my parents' home. That was great! I also spent less time with 3 other old friends. It is amazing to me that after 13 years of living elsewhere in the country and little contact with these ladies we could pick up where we left off and enjoy each other's life stories.

I hope all of you reading this have the chance to do the same with the friends in your life!

PS - I mowed the grass again yesterday, and was able to cut the time in half from the previous (and first) attempt! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment