Friday, March 21, 2008

Politics and Heart Attacks

Saturday, March 08, 2008


Translating Leviathanspeak
I thought this was a rather funny translation, and not far off the mark. This person is translating Bloomberg's speech regarding the little bomb at Times Square a couple mornings ago.
In other news, we have a foot of gorgeous snow!! Now that the sun is out, the wind has died down and the snow stopped pouring from they sky, I can really enjoy the beauty of this day. I may never see this much snow on our farm again!

My 3 year old was pretty pumped about having a 'snow fight' this morning, but chickened-out of the snow angel that he'd talked about. He did enjoy throwing snow "balls" - mostly tossing the powder at me. :)

The 3 month old puppies love it too, but I had to bring them in after each play session so they wouldn't freeze to death! Amazing how wet they got in the snow. :) Can you tell I grew up in the south??

______________________________________


Thursday, March 06, 2008

The real cause of Heart Attacks

This is fascinating research about the cause of heart attacks - and it makes good sense! If you or someone you know is suffering from stress, deal with it ASAP. Watch the video and read the article to find out why. If could save a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment